Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Grateful and Hopeful

Hello, world!

Everything is good and wonderful again! And I'm happy again! Well, at least for now! Yehey!

While not everything went as planned for today, most of the tasks I had set for myself at the beginning of this day went pretty well! I'm just really thankful to my mom who gave me a much-needed pep talk last night, because she (my mom) and it (her pep talk) really opened my eyes to the stuff I need to prioritize as of now, and also really helped me cope with the stress that I had been inflicting on myself due to overthinking. And of course, my dear God, because I couldn't have done it -- faced challenges and made it through those obstacles -- without Him.

Anyway...

I have this jolly disposition right now, which I hope I could maintain and hopefully even nurture it to be part of my personality -- enthusiastically optimistic about life with all its blessing as well as challenges! I can only pray that God would bless me with enough courage, passion, determination, strength, and faith to make it through another sem, another chapter of life.

So, yeah...

Life for me is just so bright and sunny right now! I know there'll be gloomy situations along the way, but I like to believe that I now have a renewed strength through my faith in the Lord, in myself, and in the people around me especially my family (most especially my mommy!)!!! Yehey!

By the way, second semester starts tomorrow!
And...
I am not yet officially enrolled!
But...
I am getting myself together and I WILL get myself enrolled by Friday! Hopefully.

Oh well, that's it for now! Wish me luck and please pray for me!

Good night, world!
You aren't that bad after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment