Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's Been About A Year Now

It's a Sunday night and I just realized that it's been about a year now since I made a blog post. The last one I made was Sunday last year (February 23, 2014). Oh well...

Quick update on my life: I have been quite stressed out because of college. Over the past year, I have had my share of ups and downs in my so-called college life and just life in general. I will not recount my struggles and successes one by one though.

That said, I don't even know how exactly I got through the past year without going completely bonkers. I'm just thankful that I had good friends and a great family with me along the way. They kept me strong when my weakest link was about to break, and they reminded me that life is so much beautiful in spite of all its challenges and shitty antics.

I think overall, it's just about loving yourself more than the worldly things, appreciating the awesome people who love you instead of losing sleep over judgmental ingrates, and just hoping for better days ahead instead of dwelling on past mistakes. Also, I thank all the cups of coffee that gave me the "artificial" energy to power through life, and wine that buzzed me to sleep.

Oh well, that's it for now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment